Pop superstar Mariah Carey Cannon was reportedly going to remake or revive the hit song of Foreigner since then. The song is called "I Want to Know What Love Is". The fans are so excited hearing this gossip.
The song was recorded by the "Foreigner" and became a hit in the US and in UK charts. The song went No. 1 in the Hot 100 - the most successful single of the band.
Mariah Carey is known for remaking songs like "I'll be There", "Bringin' on the Heartbreak", "Against All Odds", "Open Arms" and "Without You".
This time she will remake this hit single. Hope it would be successful in the charts.
The song was recorded by the "Foreigner" and became a hit in the US and in UK charts. The song went No. 1 in the Hot 100 - the most successful single of the band.
Mariah Carey is known for remaking songs like "I'll be There", "Bringin' on the Heartbreak", "Against All Odds", "Open Arms" and "Without You".
This time she will remake this hit single. Hope it would be successful in the charts.

0 comments:
Post a Comment