Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I AM... SASHA FIERCE


I am... Sasha Fierce is the third studio album of Beyonce. It was released on November 18,2008. The album debuted no. 1 in the Billboard 200 Album chart.

As of now the album sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide.
The album spawned two big hit singles "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies"( Billboard Hot 100 - No.1).



Deluxe edition: Track Listing

Disc 1
I Am…
  1. "If I Were a Boy" –
  2. "Halo" –
  3. "Disappear" –
  4. "Broken-Hearted Girl"
  5. "Ave Maria"
  6. "Smash into You"
  7. "Satellites"
  8. "That's Why You're Beautiful"
  9. "Save the Hero"
  10. "Si Yo Fuera un Chico"
Disc 2
Sasha Fierce
  1. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"
  2. "Radio"
  3. "Diva"
  4. "Sweet Dreams"
  5. "Video Phone"
  6. "Hello"
  7. Ego"
  8. "Scared of Lonely"
  9. "Why Don't You Love Me"
It's a nice album from Beyonce. I like the songs "Ave Maria" and "Diva".- Cause both songs are catchy.

0 comments: